- Rhymes: -ɛs
- A braid, knot, or curl, of hair; a ringlet.
- Fig.: A knot or festoon, as of flowers.
- To braid or knot hair.
Things Called TRESS
- TressCox Lawyers
- TRESS for Training and Reporting on European Social Security or see http://www.tress-network.org/TRESS/
- Tress 90 (1990-1996), meant as the replacement for INFOTRYGD, a case-worker support system, the largest IT failure in Norwegian history.
- Ladies'-tresses, a genus of orchids
- Autumn Ladies'-tresses, the latest-blooming native species of orchid